Abilash Udayasri a Past student of Royal Institute a 100% scholarship winner at the prestigious University of Melbourne (Bachelor of Commerce) was selected in the Dean’s Honours list at UOM 2015 and this is what Abilash said about his path to a great achievement,
"Firstly, I made sure all my lectures and tutorials were attended with my full attention given. Secondly, throughout the semesters I’ve always been on top of my material without ever falling behind. I've made sure I achieved this with a balance of other activities to keep me occupied and moving. Also making and networking with a number and variety of people from different parts of the world has given me different perspectives into the ways i think and approach my work as a whole.
Finally, the key to exam preparation was the most crucial. This I achieved through rigorous and constant planning of daily studies and activities. A plan which was measurable, time specific, yet achievable. Making sure my work was consistent with the plan gave me both confidence and motivation to perform well.
Some advice to all prospective students would be to first know themselves and manage themselves so that they make sure they put in their maximum, yet a reasonable effort with their studies, so that they have a balanced life that would give them a mix of things. Nevertheless, if you always work by a plan, you have nothing to be worried about AS LONG AS you work by it.
Thanks again for all your support, without edlocate, I won't be here today.."
Second Year Student at The University of Melbourne
Latest News & Event Calendar
Monash Malaysia has decided to disestablished BCom (Accounting) program from the beginning of 2016 and the last new intake for this program will be Semester 2, 2015.
This is as a result of Monash Australia's move to discontinue tagged degrees.
Students who are interested in Accounting still can join Monash Malaysia under the BBusComm majoring in Accounting. Under the BBusComm degree, students will be able to obtain exemptions from various professional bodies for several units taught in this program.
The BBusComm degree is more attractive for students who want to major in Accounting as they can choose to double major in Banking & Finance, Business Analytics, Business Law, Econometrics & Business Statistics, Economics, International Business, Management or Marketing
Please call Edlocate Senior counselor Iromie by calling 0115219129 or 0115235148 for further details.
The Faculty of Science at UWA offers international students a number of Postgraduate Merit scholarships:
- These scholarships are only available to full-fee paying international students who are commencing a Master’s by Coursework degree in the Faculty of Science in 2015.
- Scholarships are valued at either $12,000 or $6,000 (payable after census date each semester) e.g. for the $12,000 scholarship, students will receive $3,000 each semester over the two-year Master course.
- Students who are in receipt of another scholarship (for example Australian Awards) are not eligible.
- To be considered for a Science International Postgraduate Merit scholarship, applicants need to have an unconditional offer for one of the Faculty of Science Masters courses.
- Students do not need to apply. All international students commencing a Science Master’s coursework degree will be considered automatically.
- Candidates will be ranked by the Faculty of Science Scholarship Selection Committee. Selection will be based on academic merit.
- Successful students will be notified. Unsuccessful candidates will not be notified.
Agricultural Science/Anatomical Sciences / Biological Arts/Biological Science/Biomedical Science / Biotechnology/Ecotourism/Environmental Science/Exercise Science/Forensic Science/Geographic Information Science / Geoscience/Health Science/Human Biology/Hydrogeology/Industrial and Organisation /Psychology/International Development/Physics/Urban and Regional Planning
The University of Western Australia also offers a range of scholarships to prospective international students. Visit www.studyat.uwa.edu.au/international-students/international/scholarships
Please obtain further information by calling Edlocate on 0771770361, 0115219129 or 0115235148