I consider myself very lucky to work with Edlocate, because the first thing is the staff was very helpful and friendly to me. They counseled me very well regarding all aspects of foreign education and then they helped me with the application process. Edlocate made the entire application process easier and more importantly whenever I had any queries, they were very helpful in solving my problems. So I would like to recommend Edlocate as a perfect agent for Sri Lankans.
University of Peradeniya
Master of Medicine
University of Sydney- July 2014
Latest News & Event Calendar
The University of Adelaide offers the Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarships program for students undertaking undergraduate studies in February 2015 intake. Eligibility criteria as follows,
- Available for commencing international undergraduate students only
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand)
- Provides a waiver of 25% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the full duration of the program, up to a maximum of four years
- Up to 40 scholarships available each year
- Available for study in any discipline except Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Oral Health and Bachelor of Science (Veterinary Bioscience)
- Open to eligible applicants completing Foundation Studies or secondary studies overseas or in Australia, or those transferring into the later years of an undergraduate degree with advanced standing
Taylor’s College Subang Jaya is offering RM5,000 Study Grant to Students enrolling for the Canadian Pre-University (CPU) Program (October 2014 Intake only).The minimum requirement to be eligible to apply for this grant is 5B’s in the ‘O’ Levels or equivalent qualification. On completion of Canadian Pre University program you are eligible to transfer any degree program.
This study grant is only limited for 5 students, thus please act fast.
Closing date is 22nd of August 2014
Further clarification please contact Iromie by calling 0115219129 or 0115235148